Saturday, October 30, 2004

Aslan's Army


Aslan's Army - The Missionary Support Network

There are not too many things that can move me emotionally so strong as the story of Aslan's Army. Just today, we received word from this organization that they will provide a generous gift for our mission work in Romania. When I first applied, I read thoroughly what the organization stood for and had some good understanding how it got started. Today, however, I took the time to thoroughly read Malori's story. This is what I want to share with you here:

Malori Aslan Smith was 16 years when her life ended while on a mission trip to Mexico in 2002. She made it her life's goal to serve God as a missionary and went to Mexico as an intern. My words here don't do justice to her life's story, so I would encourage you to spend some time to read it online by clicking on the link above. Malori's legacy is Aslan's Army, a support network helping missionaries throughout the world financially, while also raising the awareness of missions through performing arts.

From our heart, we thank Aslan's Army for their gift and are humbled and in awe of this organization. What a tremendous witness for Christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter