Sunday, August 27, 2006

Recap

Hi Everyone!

This is Daniela typing. I am now in charge of updating this blog.

Our summer was great. We were fortunate enough to be able to go back to the States. It was a great time to see our extended family, friends and even go to a few churches and share what we are doing here in Romania. All in all, it was probably one of the most fun and action filled summers we have ever had.

I am sorry to cut this short, but I need to get started on getting ready for school.

Until I post again,

Daniela

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Sally Datria said...

Daniela, I'm glad you have taken over the blog...I enjoy hearing about the things you and your family are doing in Romania. I have been and will continue praying for your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter