Wednesday, December 29, 2004

thoughts from the kids

LEXI

I feel sad that my great-grandpa died, and I feel sad for my grandpa because his dad died. I miss my cousins very very much. It snowed here on Christmas and that was really cool.

DANIELA

It's really different in Romania and sometimes I miss America. There are so many people walking on the streets here. Eating cereal for breakfast is like a treat because it is so expensive, so Mommy says it is only for treats not for every day. We eat lots of cheese and bread. I really miss Oma and Opa (grandparents) and my cousins and aunt and uncle. I feel like a millionaire because I have a million lei in my wallet ($33 that she saved in the States and exchanged into LEI here).

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi C alin & Shannon!

Great post on thoughts from the kids. I'm gonna bookmark this blog and make sure I visit regularly!

Please check my site out if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter